A GIRL’S GUIDE TO WHAT MATTERS MOST – Green Cream Product Review
As a female, it seems that my obsessions lie within a few categories: face, fitness, and fashion. Although I may sound as shallow as a kiddie pool, if you were to be honest with yourself, I’m sure you would say the same.
Recently, I was introduced to a product called Green Cream.This cream is a topical applied retinol, which is essentially Vitamin A. Green Cream offers the highest potency of retinol available without a prescription.
According to Advanced Skin Technology, the consistent use of Green Cream has many positive results:
- Gently exfoliates the skin providing a radiant glow.
- Diminishes the appearance of pores.
- Minimizes the appearance of scars, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Evens out skin tones & texture.
- Visibly reduces the appearance and shortens the life cycle of blemishes.
I was recently privileged to have the President of Advanced Skin Technology answer a few questions about applying the Green Cream. Since I already have a skincare routine that has proven effective, I was hesitant to change it. However, the answers were reassuring, and I am excited to see the results of the cream.
Below are a few tips for using the cream:
- Start with the right level for your skin – there are 3 levels. If you have very sensitive skin, then Level 3 is best. However, most skin types can use Level 6.
- Use only a pea size.
- The best results are achieved at night. As stated by Kevin Katechis of Advanced Skin Technology, ” Light has the potential to inactivate the retinoid and you may not get enough of the active ingredients into the skin (if used in the morning).”
- If using an acne cream, apply at different times. Products such as Benzaclin help kill bacteria and clear pores, while Green Cream “helps to normalize the function of the sebaceous gland and exfoliate the skin, which keeps pores clear. The two together can be a powerful acne treatment.”
As someone who is obsessed with having clear skin and now thinking towards anti-aging products, this cream seems to be the solution to all my worries.
To purchase the Green Cream, visit here.
Have you ever used a retinol product?
~ Brittany Trotman
Follow Britt on Twitter.